Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Morgan's Nursery

I am still in the process of taking some good pictures of Morgan's room. I am SO happy with how it turned out, and I want to take some pictures with the right lighting to capture how beautiful it really is! I am going to update this once I get some better pictures but here it is!

A shot from the door

Yes, SILK bedding... It is just gorgeous!

My little Nook with the Bookshelf and Night Stand I re-finished.... CANNOT
wait until we have her newborn pictures to fill the frame I made! :)

The Changing Hutch

The chest I re-finished... Still not 100% happy with this piece but this was paint job #2!
(It was pink with a gold glaze... Sounded like a good idea but it was HORRIBLE!)


3 comments:

  1. Where are these curtains from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My amazing mother-in-law custom made them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bedding! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete